We designed our Albury-Wodonga campus with sustainability in mind. Located in the Albury suburb of Thurgoona, this campus features industry standard facilities and resources. A happy group of business, environmental science, health and education students study here.
Campus details chevron_right
Charles Sturt University
Elizabeth Mitchell Drive
Thurgoona NSW 2640
General enquiries: 02 6051 9000
Library: 02 6051 9812
Facsimile: +61 2 6331 9634
Security and emergency contacts: On-campus security can be contacted externally on 02 6051 9888 and internally on 19888.
In the case of an emergency, phone 000 (fire, police, ambulance), and then campus security - internal shortcut dial 400.
Facilities and services chevron_right
- 24-hour Learning Commons
- anatomy and physiology laboratories
- bicycle tracks
- Community Dental and Oral Health Clinic
- Community Engagement and Wellness Centre
- ecologically significant wetlands
- Gums Café and student bar
- Hume and Hovell walking tracks through the campus
- Indigenous Student Centre
- modern lecture theatres
- networked library
- semi-catered student accommodation
- The G bistro
- wireless internet connection in hotspot locations.
- 24-hour security service
- academic support
- career assistance
- dental health services through the Community Dental and Oral Health Clinic
- disability support
- equity services
- health and wellbeing services
- Indigenous student services
- podiatry, physiotherapy and occupational therapy services through the Community Engagement and Wellness Centre
- Student Central
- Student Representative Council.
Living on campus is a great way to take advantage of all that uni life has to offer. Charles Sturt in Albury-Wodonga offers semi-catered accommodation in a relaxed, eco-friendly setting, allowing you to unwind after a day hitting the books.
Each residence features fully furnished single bedrooms (with bar fridge), common rooms with televisions, kitchen facilities and shared bathrooms.
What can I study at Albury-Wodonga? chevron_right
Charles Sturt in Albury-Wodonga is renowned for its environmental science and allied health teaching and research, but also offers industry recognised undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a range of areas including business, education and information technology.
Course areas you can choose to study in Albury-Wodonga include:
- accounting, business, management and marketing
- allied health and rehabilitation
- early childhood and primary, K – 12 and outdoor education
- environmental science and management, outdoor recreation
- information technology
- speech and language pathology.
What's Albury-Wodonga like? chevron_right
Albury-Wodonga is a vibrant regional centre on the border of New South Wales and Victoria. The twin cities of Albury and Wodonga have a great range of shops, theatre, cafés and restaurants, and residents enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with all the convenience and services you would expect from a larger centre. It's also just a stone's throw from snowfields and wine regions, providing excellent day trips when you need a break from study.
Want to find out more about Albury-Wodonga – where study and adventure meet?