Going to uni should also be an adventure, right? That’s where Albury-Wodonga comes in. Living and studying at university in Albury-Wodonga gives you the best of both worlds – city living wrapped in country hospitality. It’s adventurous and homely at the same time. Add some awesome natural surroundings and you’ve got one seriously unique campus.
At Charles Sturt Albury-Wodonga campus, you can study business, environmental science, health and teaching.
Where you'll learn
Check out the facilities on the Albury-Wodonga campus. Whatever you choose to study, you'll get hands-on from the very start – from monitoring animals in the wetlands to treating patients in the on-campus clinic.
Find you new home away from home on one of Australia's most sustainable university campuses. Options to suit everybody, all part of the safe community feel of the Albury-Wodonga campus.
The fun stuff
Whether you want to get outdoors and work up a sweat or take it easy with your mates, there are lots of options on the Albury-Wodonga campus to fill your downtime.
Come and explore the Albury-Wodonga campus yourself. On a COVID-safe personalised campus tour, you’ll go behind the scenes with one of our current students and check out all the facilities, accommodation options and support services.
Campus details chevron_right
Charles Sturt University
Elizabeth Mitchell Drive
Thurgoona NSW 2640
General enquiries: 02 6051 9000
Library: 02 6051 9812
Facsimile: +61 2 6331 9634
Security and emergency contacts: On-campus security can be contacted externally on 02 6051 9888 and internally on 19888.
In the case of an emergency, phone 000 (fire, police, ambulance), and then campus security - internal shortcut dial 400.
Facilities and services chevron_right
- 24-hour Learning Commons
- anatomy and physiology laboratories
- bicycle tracks
- Community Dental and Oral Health Clinic
- Community Engagement and Wellness Centre
- ecologically significant wetlands
- Gums Café and student bar
- Hume and Hovell walking tracks through the campus
- Indigenous Student Centre
- modern lecture theatres
- networked library
- semi-catered student accommodation
- The G bistro
- wireless internet connection in hotspot locations.
- 24-hour security service
- academic support
- career assistance
- dental health services through the Community Dental and Oral Health Clinic
- disability support
- equity services
- health and wellbeing services
- Indigenous student services
- podiatry, physiotherapy and occupational therapy services through the Community Engagement and Wellness Centre
- Student Central
- Student Representative Council.
Living on campus is a great way to take advantage of all that uni life has to offer. Charles Sturt in Albury-Wodonga offers semi-catered accommodation in a relaxed, eco-friendly setting, allowing you to unwind after a day hitting the books.
Each residence features fully furnished single bedrooms (with bar fridge), common rooms with televisions, kitchen facilities and shared bathrooms.
What can I study at Albury-Wodonga? chevron_right
Charles Sturt in Albury-Wodonga is renowned for its environmental science and allied health teaching and research, but also offers industry recognised undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a range of areas including business, education and information technology.
Course areas you can choose to study in Albury-Wodonga include:
- accounting, business, management and marketing
- allied health and rehabilitation
- early childhood and primary, K – 12 and outdoor education
- environmental science and management, outdoor recreation
- information technology
- speech and language pathology.
What's Albury-Wodonga like? chevron_right
Albury-Wodonga is a vibrant regional centre on the border of New South Wales and Victoria. The twin cities of Albury and Wodonga have a great range of shops, theatre, cafés and restaurants, and residents enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with all the convenience and services you would expect from a larger centre. It's also just a stone's throw from snowfields and wine regions, providing excellent day trips when you need a break from study.
Want to find out more about Albury-Wodonga – where study and adventure meet?