We really want to help you get where you want to go. That's why Charles Sturt University is dedicated to simplifying the application process when you make the decision to learn with us.

Step 1

Choose a course

Search and choose your course to start towards your journey with Charles Sturt.

Step 2


Once you've ticked off all of your course requirements, you can apply to study with Charles Sturt in as little as 15 minutes.

Apply though UAC / VTAC as a school leaver or directly to Charles Sturt.

Step 3

Accept and enrol

If you receive an offer to study at Charles Sturt, you can accept your offer online.

Charles Sturt University is #1 for graduate employment
Charles Sturt University is a 5 star uni for graduate salaries
Leaders in excellence in learning and teaching

*The Good Universities Guide 2019/20
QILT Graduate Outcomes Survey 2019


Higher degree by research

  • Contact us