Working with us
As an approved Charles Sturt University agent, you are responsible for:
- Complying with all of our policies and procedures including the Charles Sturt University International Agent Guidelines.
- Comply with Australian Government regulations including the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS) Act and National Code of Practice.
- Assessing whether the applicant is a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) for student visa purposes. This is to comply with the Simplified Student Visa Framework.
- Proactively representing and promoting Charles Sturt University.
- Recruiting students in an ethical and professional manner.
- Providing accurate advice to students on our courses, admission requirements and fees.
- Facilitating student application, enrolment and visa processes.