Before you apply
Before you apply for a course at Charles Sturt University, make sure you know what to expect, that you've selected the most appropriate program and study mode, and that you understand the University’s Terms and Conditions.
Consider applying through a CSU agent
Charles Sturt's International Agents provide you with information about Charles Sturt University and its courses and will help you to find the answers to all your questions. Using one of Charles Sturt's trained agents will provide you with the personal support to guide you right through the process from submitting your application with Charles Sturt to the student visa application. Charles Sturt University prefer that all applications to study on campus in Australia are submitted via an agent and in some cases it is compulsory.
Research your course
Research the course and check the online course brochure for special requirements and eligibility
Select your program and study mode
- select your program and location (e.g. undergraduate, postgraduate by coursework, Research Higher Degree, Study Abroad, On Campus, Online, Charles Strut Study Centres),
- decide on the study mode (on campus or online)
- check the availability of the course according to your preferred study location:
- regional campus - Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Port Macquarie, Wagga Wagga
- Theology campus - Canberra, Parramatta
- Charles Sturt Study Centres - Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
- Check entry requirements:
Check if you are eligible for credit
The University does not usually expect students to repeat study completed to an acceptable standard at a recognised university or college, or to study subjects in which they are already competent because of work or other experience.
Check the application closing dates for your course
|Course||Session 1 2019||Session 2 2019||Session 3 2019|
|On campus study - most courses||21 January 2019||3 June 2019||No intake|
|Bachelor of Dental Science||Closed||No intake||No intake|
|Bachelor of Veterinary Biology / Bachelor of Veterinary Science||28 September 2018||No intake||No intake|
|Online study - all courses||1 March 2019||12 July 2019||15 November 2019|