Being involved in an international study program is an amazing and fulfilling opportunity. In return, we ask that you share this experience with others and encourage your peers to explore these life changing opportunities.
You will be required to undertake a number of activities/tasks whilst on your program and upon your return which will promote Charles Sturt Global to the wider community, such as:
- Post photos and/or updates through various Charles Sturt Global social media pages
- Provide photographs/videos of your trip to Charles Sturt Global for use in promotional and marketing items
- Provide a testimonial about your trip Charles Sturt Global for use in promotional and marketing items
Students who undertake the following targeted promotional activities may be eligible to receive additional $50 voucher:
- Assist at information sessions/lectures as designated by Charles Sturt Global
- Create and deliver a 5-minute presentation of your international experience presentation for promotional purposes. This can be PowerPoint /pod cast /video or other medium
- Submit an article about your experience to internal and external media groups
- Speak to internal and external media for interview purposes
- Assist the International Student Club to organise and run one activity
- Publish a blog whilst undertaking your overseas experience
You will also be required to sign a media release allowing your photos and images of you to be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
Your commitment will be discussed in your pre-departure session before you embark on your program.
Pre-departure sessions will be organised by Charles Sturt Global approximately 4 weeks prior to departure.