Terms and conditions

Before you apply to study at Charles Sturt University, you must understand the terms and conditions of submitting an application.

Admission Requirements

International applicants intending to study in Australia on a student visa must be at least 18 years old at the time of accepting their offer of admission.

Refer to the Admissions Policy for all admission requirements.

Visa Requirements

To study in Australia, overseas students must hold and continue to comply with all the conditions of their student visa. For any enquiries regarding international student visas, refer to the Australian Department of Home Affairs webpage. Contact the International Student Officers immediately if your visa status changes from an active student visa.


To understand refunds as they relate to tuition and non-tuition fees refer to the International Student Refund Procedure.

International Banking Form
International Refund Form

Complaints and Appeals

To appeal or complain to the University refer to the University Student Appeals Policy and the Complaints Management Policy.

Disclosure of Information

Charles Sturt will treat any information provided within the terms of relevant privacy responsibilities. These responsibilities include Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) and Charles Sturt’s Privacy Management Plan.

Late Enrolment

International students must arrange to be on campus in the week prior to the start of the session to take part in a compulsory Orientation program. If necessary, you may seek approval for late enrolment from the International Admissions Team.

Important Dates

Refer to Important dates for Charles Sturt’s upcoming calendar events relevant to you.