Future Moves delivers a range of engaging programs to encourage school students in rural and remote areas to consider a university education.
Because we believe every student, no matter their background, should have access to a university education.
We engage around 14,000 K-12 students across more than 95 rural, regional, and remote partner schools every year. Students, parents, carers and teachers are empowered to:
- Explore the opportunities higher education can provide.
- Develop a career vocabulary.
- Examine potential study and career areas.
- Gain career path awareness and positivity.
- Identify pathways to achieve career goals.
- Overcome barriers to tertiary education.
- Learn about university life.
- Work collaboratively to identify opportunities for development.
Our programs in action
Orange High school students on their way to one of our Future Directions days
Primary students engaged in one of our many hands on sessions
Primary students learning about paramedicine
One of our student leaders speaking at a session
A mock graduation