2021 Charles Sturt International Student Barometer Competition
Terms and Conditions (Game of Chance)
By entering the “2021 Charles Sturt International Student Barometer Competition” (Competition) you accept the following terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the Competition is Charles Sturt University (ABN: 83 878 708 551) Panorama Avenue, Bathurst, New South Wales 2795 (Charles Sturt).
- The Competition will commence on 15th April 2021 at 12.01am AEST and close on 7th June 2021 at 11.59pm AEST (Competition Period). Any entry submitted outside the Competition Period will be invalid.
- Subject to clause 5, entry in the Competition is open to all residents of Australian Capital Territory, Victoria and New South Wales (Entrant).
- Entrants who are under 18 years acknowledge and agree that they have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter the Competition.
- Current employees of Charles Sturt and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter the Competition.
How to enter
- Entry into the Competition is free. To enter, Entrants must complete and submit the International Student Barometer Survey. Each Entrant represents and warrants that all details provided with their entry are true and correct.
- There is a limit of 1 entry per Entrant.
- The random prize draw will be drawn from the applicants on 15th June at Charles Sturt’s Wagga Wagga campus at Boorooma Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650.
- The one (1) prize comprises the following (Prize):
- 1st prize $150 Coles Group & Myer Gift Card
- 2nd & 3rd prizes $50 Coles Group & Myer Gift Card
- Total value of the Prize is AUD $250
- No part of the Prize is transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Entrant who is randomly drawn as the winner will be notified by phone or email using their details provided in their entry within 2 business days of the draw.
- In the event that Charles Sturt cannot successfully contact the Entrant who was randomly selected as the winner within three (3) months of the draw or such Entrant was ineligible, Charles Sturt will award the Prize to the next randomly selected Entrant, such draw to be conducted at Charles Sturt’s Wagga Wagga campus at Boorooma Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650. Charles Sturt will continue this process until an Entrant has been successfully contacted and has confirmed their eligibility to be awarded a Prize.
- Any decision by Charles Sturt regarding selection of the winning Entrant is final and binding.
Release and Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, Charles Sturt excludes all liability arising in connection with this Competition, any entry or the Prize.
- Charles Sturt is not responsible for any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, incomplete or corrupted entry whether due to error or otherwise. Charles Sturt is under no obligation to accept any entry which is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Charles Sturt reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify (which may include the provision of a similar prize of equivalent value to the Prize) or suspend the Competition
- Without prejudice to any other rights of a party, each Entrant indemnifies Charles Sturt against any loss, claim or damage arising from the Entrant’s participation or entry in the Competition or winning the Prize.
- Charles Sturt may collect, store and use personal information collected from Entrants in order to conduct the Competition and related purposes, including marketing and promotional purposes.
- The winning Entrant consents to the publication of their name and details, and agrees to participate in future Charles Sturt marketing, if required by Charles Sturt, which may include being interviewed and photographed.
- Personal information is managed by Charles Sturt in accordance with the Charles Sturt Privacy Management Plan. Any Entrant can contact the Charles Sturt Ombudsman about personal information held by Charles Sturt about them.