Three Rivers UDRH Health Student Support Grant
- Session 2 Applications closed at 09:00am 10 Dec 2019
- Outcome Notice Date:
11 Dec 2019
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $500
- Duration: one off payment
The Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health UDRH is a key initiative in the Commonwealth Rural Health Multidisciplinary Training Program. The objective of this program is to improve the recruitment and retention of nursing, midwifery, allied health and dentistry professionals and in rural and remote Australia. Three Rivers UDRH aims to support more health student to live, study and work in regional Australia. The purpose of this grant is to assist eligible health students with grants for Residential School costs or Course Equipment costs.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Grant you must be:
- studying as an active student;
- enrolled in one of the Three Rivers UDRH eligible health courses at CSU;
- a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 or higher. (GPA less than 4.0 refer to special circumstances in the grant guidelines).
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand Citizen a permanent Australian Resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- be a member of the Rural Health Positive Rural Health Club
- Due to the nature of the funding of Three Rivers UDRH, this grant is only available for students who are:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander living in any rural or metropolitan area of Australia, or
- Non-Indigenous rural origin students, which is defined as five consecutive or eight accumulative years of living in a rural area (defined as Australian Statistical Geographic Standard RA2-RA5), check your address here
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to email@example.com quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank details with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Download the 2019 Three Rivers UDRH Health Student Support Grant Guidelines [PDF]
Forms and Documents
- Download and save any forms you require for your application.
How to Apply
Session 2 applications closed at 09:00am 10 Dec 2019
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications