Three Rivers UDRH Dubbo Accommodation Scholarship
- Session 1 Applications closed at 08:00am 23 Mar 2020
- Outcome Notice Date:
25 Mar 2020
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $3,480 Commencing $3,360 Continuing Students
- Duration: one off payment
The Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health UDRH is a key initiative in the Commonwealth Rural Health Multidisciplinary Training Program. The objective of this program is to improve the recruitment and retention of nursing, midwifery, allied health and dentistry professionals and in rural and remote Australia. Three Rivers UDRH aims to support more health student to live, study and work in regional Australia.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Scholarship you must be:
- a commencing or continuing student;
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in one of the following courses as a Commonwealth supported student; full fee paying students are not eligible;
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Social Work
- enrolled as an internal student on the Dubbo campus;
- residing in on-campus accommodation on the Dubbo Campus;
- be a member of the Rural Health Positive Rural Health Club
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian visa;
Please Note: To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility by the closing date of this scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank details with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Download the 2020 Three Rivers UDRH Dubbo Accommodation Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Forms and Documents
- Download and save any forms you require for your application.
How to Apply
Session 1 applications closed at 08:00am 23 Mar 2020
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications