Three Rivers UDRH First Year Health Student Accommodation Scholarship
- Applications open
- Closes: 09:00am 24 Jan 2020
- Outcome Notice Date:
31 Jan 2020
- Available to:
- Value: $6,300
- Duration: one off payment
The Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health (UDRH) Health Student Accommodation Scholarship is designed as a one-off payment to assist commencing first year students with accommodation costs to reside in on-campus residences at Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo, Orange, or Wagga Wagga campus.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Scholarship you must be:
- a commencing student;
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled at Charles Sturt in one of the following courses as a Commonwealth supported student; full fee paying students are not eligible;
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with specialisations)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Pathology)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Oral Health (Therapy/Hygiene)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Speech and Language Pathology
- enrolled as a full-time student;
- enrolled as an internal student;
- residing continuously in on-campus accommodation full-time (29-40 weeks) on Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo, Orange or Wagga Wagga campus;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- be a member of the Rural Health Positive Rural Health Club
- Due to the nature of the funding of Three Rivers UDRH, this grant is only available for students who are:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander living in any rural or metropolitan area of Australia or;
- Non-Indigenous rural origin students from within the Three Rivers footprint. Rural origin is defined as five consecutive or eight accumulative years of living in a rural area (defined as Australian Statistical Geographical Standard RA2-RA5), check you address here
PLEASE NOTE: If you are receiving any other scholarships or grants for the purpose of accommodation you may not be eligible to receive this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility criteria by the closing date of this scholarship.
Download the 2020 Three Rivers UDRH First Year Health Student Accommodation Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank details with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
Applications are OPEN and will close at 09:00am 24 Jan 2020
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications