Relocation Equity Grant
- Applications pending
- Applications will open on 8 Jan 2020 and close at 08:00am 18 Mar 2019
- Available to:
- Value: $500 to $1500
- Duration: one off payment
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
Provides financial assistance for commencing first year students, who are relocating to study at Charles Sturt University and living off-campus.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Grant you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in a Charles Sturt University course as a Commonwealth supported student; full fee paying students are not eligible;
- enrolled as an internal student;
- enrolled as a full-time student;
- a commencing student;
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- in financial need:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit, or
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship
- relocating to study at Charles Sturt University and residing in off-campus accommodation, please attach documentation showing your previous address and your new address;
Please Note: If you are receiving any other scholarships or grants for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible to receive this grant. Applicants can only receive this grant once.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
A person is considered to be in financial need if they are in receipt of an eligible means-tested Centrelink benefit or are in financial hardship. Supporting documentation will be required to demonstrate financial need.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank details with CSU via online administration.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.
CSU receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and Grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Download the 2020 Relocation Equity Grant Guidelines [PDF]
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
Applications will open on 8 Jan 2020
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications