Emergency Equity Food Vouchers
- Applications open
- Closes: 09:00am 16 Dec 2020
- Outcome Notice Date:
16 Dec 2019
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $100
- Duration: one off payment
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
Provides assistance to students in need of immediate support to purchase food and personal items.
To be eligible for this Grant you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in a Charles Sturt University course as a Commonwealth supported student in a Commonwealth supported place. Full fee paying students are not eligible.
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa;
- in financial need:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit (refer to guidelines) or
- must be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- able to demonstrate that you have suffered a recent unexpected incident that has impacted current studies and requires emergency assistance.
Please Note: Postgraduate students may be considered on a case by case basis. Please contact the Scholarship Office if you need assistance. email@example.com
Download the 2020 Emergency Equity Food Vouchers Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
A person is considered to be in financial need if they are in receipt of an eligible means-tested Centrelink benefit or are in financial hardship. Supporting documentation will be required to demonstrate financial need.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
You will receive an email notification within 2 working days notifying you of the outcome.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by emailing email@example.com. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, CSU may reassess your eligibility.