- Session 1 Applications closed at 08:00am 19 Feb 2020
- Outcome Notice Date:
26 Feb 2020
- Available to:
- Value: $5000 (per annum)
- Duration: 4 year scholarship
Equity and Merit Scholarships and Grants
Based on a combination of academic merit with an ATAR score of 95 or above (inclusive of any Regional location adjustment) and evidence of leadership and community involvement.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student
- enrolled in a Charles Sturt University course as a Commonwealth supported student in a Commonwealth supported place. Full fee paying students are not eligible
- enrolled as an internal student
- enrolled as a full-time student
- commencing your first undergraduate degree within two years of completing year 12
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa
- able to demonstrate they have an ATAR score of 95 or above (inclusive of any regional location adjustment)
- able to provide evidence of leadership and community involvement through school and/or external activities.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled in subjects and have met all eligibility criteria by the closing date of this scholarship.
Download the 2020 Excellence Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are receiving any other scholarship or grant for the purpose of relocating or accommodation, you may not be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the closing date.
It might take up to 24 hours for your email receipt to come through.
Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?
Did you provide the correct email address?
If you still haven't received the receipt after 24 hours, send an email to email@example.com quoting the application number, your name and student ID.
An email notification will be sent by the outcome notice date, as advertised on the website.
Payments will be made be EFT to your nominated bank account or in some cases onto your student account or by voucher.
Register your bank details with us via online administration.
You must notify the Charles Sturt Scholarship Office immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of details regarding a change in circumstances, Charles Sturt University may reassess your eligibility.
Charles Sturt University receives a high volume of applications for scholarships and grants, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee applicants a scholarship offer.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
Session 1 applications closed at 08:00am 19 Feb 2020
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications