Australian Government Scholarships (International Exchange)
- Applications open
- Available to:
- Value: $5000
Australian citizen, enrolled in an undergraduate degree, participating in the student exchange program in China, Japan, Canada or the UK.
To apply you must be:
- an Australian citizen enrolled in a Charles Sturt undergraduate degree
- undertaking the Student Exchange Program in the Japan, China, the UK or Canada in 2020
Being involved in an international study program is an amazing and fulfilling opportunity. In return we ask that you share this experience with others and encourage your peers to explore these life changing opportunities also!
You will be required to nominate a number of activities/tasks you will undertake to promote CSU Global to the wider community:
- Assist at information sessions/lectures as designated by the CSU Global Promotional Assistant
- Create a 5 minute presentation of your international experience presentation for promotional purposes. This can be PowerPoint /pod cast /video or other medium
- Provide photographs of your trip to CSU Global for use in promotional and marketing items
- Submit an article about your experience to internal and external media groups
- Speak to internal and external media for interview purposes
- Assist the International Student Club to organise and run one activity
- Publish a blog whilst undertaking your overseas experience
- Post photos and/or updates through various CSU Global social media pages
You will also be required to sign a media release allowing your photos and images of you to be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
Your commitment will be discussed in your pre-departure session before you embark on your program.
How to Apply
Once you have been accepted into the Student Exchange Program you will be notified if you have been successful in obtaining an Australian Government Scholarship.
Payment of the scholarship will only be made if you submit the following information to CSU Global at least four weeks prior to your departure:
- An official itinerary/e-ticket - showing payment of airfares and information on your return flights, including dates (from the date you depart Australia to the date you return).
- Certificate of insurance (including Product Disclosure Statement PDS) - showing payment of insurance and information on your coverage, including dates (from the date you depart Australia to the date you arrive back in Australia). At a minimum your insurance coverage must include:
- Medical Expenses $500,000
- Repatriation Expenses $15,000
- Personal Liability $1,000,000
- 24hr Emergency Assistance>Smartraveller website offers great advice on purchasing international travel insurance.
- A copy of your current passport
- Certificate of online predeparture module completion (including registration through Smart Traveller and Travel Tracker websites) - CSU Global will provide you with the link to the predeparture modules upon request.
Please forward the above paperwork via email to CSU Global